About the Ezybill (email delivery) facility
This information is for persons who register to receive the City of Charles Sturt rates notices via Email (Ezybill).
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the facility to receive Annual Rate Notices and Quarterly Instalment Notices via email, including the use of information provided by the facility.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing the facility you agree to the following:
- The City of Charles Sturt has an arrangement with Ezybill to electronically deliver rates notices via this facility.
- The information available from this facility (which includes downloadable material) is subject to copyright and is protected by laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- Any links to third party websites or software on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. These sites may be located in jurisdictions outside Australia and be subject to license or other types of agreements, policy and legislation relating to those sites. Should you decide to access any of the third party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk and the City of Charles Sturt shall not be held liable for any claims, losses, expenses, injuries or damage arising from that access.
- If you choose to use the facility you must first register with, and provide your details to, Ezybill and agree to the Ezybill Terms and Conditions of use.
- Upon your request to receive the nominated rates notices via the facility you acknowledge and agree:
- You are the intended recipient for any communications from the City of Charles Sturt received via Ezybill;
- While you are registered with Ezybill for electronic service of rate notices, this does not negate your responsibility to advise the City of Charles Sturt of any changes to your postal mailing address;
- You will only receive one rate notice per property and it is your responsibility to share this rate notice with other relevant owners of the property (ie only one owner per property can register to receive the rate notices);
- If you own multiple properties, you must register each property individually for service of rates notices via Ezybill;
- You will no longer receive a paper rate notice via the post from Council been except where amounts fall overdue or the email sent is undeliverable;
- You will not be charged a fee by the City of Charles Sturt for accessing a copy of your rate notice in Ezybill;
- It may take up to one rate notice cycle for your Ezybill registration to take effect;
- By using this facility rate notices will be deemed to have been delivered, presented, received and viewed by you once it has been delivered via Ezybill and that you will not otherwise receive these rate notices;
- If you change your email address and do not update your Ezybill registration details, you will be liable for any fines, interest or other costs accrued on any rate accounts affected.
- If you sell your property you must cancel your rate notice registration for Ezybill (for that property) and re-register any new property details to receive your new property's rate notice via Ezybill;
- The City of Charles Sturt is not responsible for any delivery delays or failures by the facility;
- The City of Charles Sturt has the right to cease the arrangement to deliver rate notices via Ezybill at which time rate notices will be sent as a paper copy by post;
- You may unsubscribe for this facility at any time, however you may continue to receive rate notices via Ezybill for up to 30 days while we process your request;
- Only your rate notices are sent via Ezybill. All overdue, debt collection and any other related correspondence from Council will continue to be sent via ordinary post;